Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Attractive Looking Cessna 414A VH-FKH Visits Gladstone Airport on Monday


I noted with interest that Cessna 414A VH-FKH visited Gladstone Airport on Monday 25 March, arriving from and departing back to Toowoomba.  Now I assumed that VH-FKH was still in it's drab and boring white colour scheme that I noted it once before (see below).  However, Jamie C has emailed through some fantastic photos of a repainted and re-registered Cessna 414A VH-FKH which is now operated by McNab Aviation in Toowoomba.




VH-FKH departed just before sunset, and I think Jamie's photos are absolutely beautiful, capturing the Cessna 414A in the soft late evening light.



Incidentally, this is what VH-FKH used to look like!

VH-FKH at Mackay Airport n 2010 (file photo)

I think it looks much nicer now!  Thanks Jamie for these great photos from Gladstone!

All photos taken by Jamie C  ©

No comments:

Post a Comment